“Best tour in Charleston!”

Say Charleston! Photo Walking Tours
Ranked #10 of 246 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Charleston native and award-winning photojournalist Liz Legare Duren takes you on a stroll through the city her ancestors helped build. Experience Charleston, while YOU are being photographed in the city's most beautiful (or tucked away) locations. Limiting the the tour to only 10 people assures you a more intimate look at the city and a chance for some GREAT photography! Tours are available 7 days a week, please visit our website for all the information you need! Discounts on tickets are offered several times a year, check our site for the latest news.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Liz was great! Just great! The streets, houses, history that we walked around came to life with her detailed dramatic tour. We learned so much that we never would've known otherwise. The pictures she took were amazing! We truly had a day filled with goodness. So thankful we found her.

lizduren, Owner at Say Charleston! Photo Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you SO much for strolling with me. Congratulations again on your engagement!!!

All reviews
"pictures turned out great"
in 8 reviews
in 4 reviews
"great stories"
"fun facts"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have visited Charleston many times in the last 2 years. My boyfriend is currently serving in the Air Force and is stationed down there. It is a beautiful place to visit and I never get tired of seeing the beauty Charleston offers. This year, while I was visiting Charleston, my boyfriend and I were celebrating our 4 year anniversary. I wanted to get him something different this year. I came across Say Charleston while online one afternoon. It seemed like the PERFECT anniversary gift so I scheduled our session right away. A few days before the tour I started to get a little nervous. I worried that since we had both seen and been in the Charleston area so many times before that the tour would just be a repeat of information that we already knew. I couldn't have been more wrong. The tour was perfect, it was extremely informative and I saw parts of Charleston I had never seen before. Not only was there beautiful parts of the city that I was witnessing for the first time, I was learning so much about Charleston's history. Liz did a fantastic job explaining the different types of architecture found in Charleston, who used to live in which house and so many informative stories about the type of city Charleston used to be. I only get to see my boyfriend a hand full of times throughout the year, and this was a great way to spend time with him. We have great pictures that we can always look back on and great memories to go with it! The pictures that Liz took are by far my favorite memento from the entire trip. I highly recommend this tour to couples as well as families, Charleston is the perfect backdrop for any picture.

Thank you for SUCH a nice review. I am SO GLAD I was able to share information with you that you didn't get on other tours. I LOVE my family stories and am very happy to share them with everyone. Glad you like your pics too!!
Liz

Reviewed July 19, 2013

lizduren, Owner at Say Charleston! Photo Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013