“Laugh Out Loud Funny!”

The Black Fedora Comedy Mystery Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Live theatre featuring clean comic whodunit shows, volunteer audience participation, a la carte appetizers, desserts, and drinks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I enjoyed the Charleston History Mystery on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone associated with The Black Fedora were so nice and welcoming. The show itself was great and the group participation made it all the better.

Highly Recommend!

3  Thank SouthernCharm78
There are newer reviews for The Black Fedora Comedy Mystery Theatre

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Loved this place. The cast was wonderful. They involved many of the audience members & had the whole place roaring with laughter. When things didn't go as planned with a reading, they improvised which was even funnier! Each cast member did a superb job! We were thoroughly entertained for every minute of the show. I was sorry when the mystery was solved. My friends & I have attended these types of mystery/interactive shows on other travels, but this was by far the best one we've ever attended. I would definitely recommend this show!

3  Thank Karen S
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughter and I attended a performance her in November and enjoyed it so much more than we expected. The audience participation made it very different to anything we had experienced before. We were there on a slow night, so Rachael got to read one part, and I had two to play. The actors were having a great time and pulled the whole audience in with them. And afterwards they stood around and chatted, which made you feel even more part of the group. I was disappointed when I went back in March to find they were closed on the nights we were there as I would have liked a return trip. I would heartily recommend this for all the family.

1  Thank Jan B
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I had a blast! The actors did a great job getting the audience involved to solve a murder mystery. We particularly liked the intimate setting, albeit somewhat crowded on the night we were there. These folks delivered a great evening of pg comedy that brought tears of aughter. No foul mouths here! If you want to go, make sure to get reservations early because they sell out fast.

1  Thank 15bassman
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were trying to think of a fun evening for our last night in Charleston and thought we'd try the Black Fedora. What a great time. The actors got the audience involved and we all hammed it up. Lots of laughs, a truly funny script, and a welcoming atmosphere. Put this on your list when visiting Charleston.

3  Thank gbarcus