“Love This Place”

Description: Also may be called Paige's Incredible Edibles
Charleston, South Carolina
“Love This Place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lunch just off King Street is really wonderful, with everything prepared fresh on premises by the owner, a pastry chef. Sit on the sidewalk and enjoy Charleston!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank eastcoastdiner

Charleston, South Carolina
“Give Me PIE!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This shop is off Warren Street, just a few steps West of King. The owner, Paige, whiips up tarts, pies, cookies, ICE CREAM, fresh crusty breads and pastries.It's a little different every day and always wonderful. I got some miniature pies in different flavors to take to a dinner and they were such a great hit! You can also get coffee there and sit on the sidewalk to enjoy early Charleston mornings.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank eastcoastdiner
Charleston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get here!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This off the beaten path tiny bakery serves up the absolute best cupcakes on the planet! I've been many times and the people are so friendly. They have a long list of flavors every day and you can't go wrong at all. Each cupcake is extremely moist and the icings are to die for. The carmel icing is my favorite as it reminds me of the kind my mom used to make. You can tell they take great pride in their baking and keeps me going back every week for a new creation.

Visited July 2012