Charleston Sailing Adventures
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Sunset Cruise

We had a great sunset cruise with Captain Jenny. Our original cruise was cancelled due to weather... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Lauren S
via mobile
Private Sunset Sail on Double Fun

We had a wonderful evening sailing with Captain Brian! There were 8 of us that chartered the Double... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lizziebeth72
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews prevailing winds captain brian sunset sail great sail saw dolphins smaller boat private charter small group highlight of our trip smooth ride answered all of our questions dolphin tour an amazing experience morris island catamaran byob cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Not only was Prevailing Winds a beautiful sail boat, it was also a peaceful form of transportation to experience the Charleston Harbor's beauty. Captain Brian was very personable, for he took great efforts sharing facts about the harbor's history and the surrounding wildlife. Every angle of the sail boat provided a picture perfect experience; looking forward to another sail to "sea" a 360 degree view of Charleston!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank ShaiSalo
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We took our two daughters out on an evening sail with Captain Brian. The girls had a great time laying on the trampoline on our very enjoyable sunset sail. Lovely views of the harbor. Highly recommend for a an early evening activity in Charleston!

1  Thank YorkieMexicoCity
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

This experience was perfect!! I'm an aspiring sailor and it fed my passion. I really enjoyed the sailing - exploring of the island - really everything about the day. Our Skipper was awesome and the weather was perfect. What else can one say - two thumbs up - definitely worth the price!!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank macnht
B H, Owner at Charleston Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Hey y'all! Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the suggestions on the sailing videos!

Reviewed March 21, 2016

I am long time Charleston resident and licensed tour guide and enjoyed private sunset sail with my friend from Germany. I have been on many boating tours, etc and I have to say the was the best one ever. Captain Brian was awesome and will definitely do this again and recommend to others.

Date of experience: March 2016

Thanks y'all! I'm glad you and Wolfie had a great time! We'll have to trade tours sometime!

Reviewed March 14, 2016

Captain Brian was great. He took a group of us out for an afternoon private sail and it was the highlight of our trip. I would highly recommend him!