Charleston Sailing Adventures
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful and Relaxing

This sunset cruise was amazing! Captain Brian and first mate Nick were friendly and fun and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Suffritz
Suffolk, Virginia
via mobile
Amazing Experience

I booked a private 2 1/2 hr charter sail for a group of 6 people. We were able to all fit... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AmyEden2021

All reviews captain brian prevailing winds sunset sail great sail saw dolphins smaller boat beautiful boat private charter small group highlight of our trip smooth ride answered all of our questions dolphin tour an amazing experience morris island catamaran byob
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

This experience was perfect!! I'm an aspiring sailor and it fed my passion. I really enjoyed the sailing - exploring of the island - really everything about the day. Our Skipper was awesome and the weather was perfect. What else can one say - two thumbs up - definitely worth the price!!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank macnht
B H, Owner at Charleston Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Hey y'all! Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the suggestions on the sailing videos!

Reviewed March 21, 2016

I am long time Charleston resident and licensed tour guide and enjoyed private sunset sail with my friend from Germany. I have been on many boating tours, etc and I have to say the was the best one ever. Captain Brian was awesome and will definitely do this again and recommend to others.

Date of experience: March 2016

Thanks y'all! I'm glad you and Wolfie had a great time! We'll have to trade tours sometime!

Reviewed March 14, 2016

Captain Brian was great. He took a group of us out for an afternoon private sail and it was the highlight of our trip. I would highly recommend him!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2016

We enjoyed a relaxing sail with Captain Brian. He was very knowledgeable about the area, pointing out many of Charleston's historic sites and landmarks. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed January 4, 2016

My wife Allie and I picked the perfect night and the perfect guide for a Harbor sunset sail! Brian was extremely knowledgeable of everything Charleston including information about historical churches, the flags on Pinckney Island, shipping, and war history of the city. The sunset was perfect, and Brian was very friendly and personable. I would highly recommend his Prevailing Winds as the best catamaran to sail the harbor on!

Date of experience: December 2015