Market Pavilion Hotel
$319
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $365/night.

$184
EmbassySuites.com
$199
  • Pool
Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$205
$178
  • Restaurant
$183
$169
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
King Charles Inn(Charleston)
$219
$199
Official Website
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Charleston Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$130
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
$389
$319
Official Site
1,588 results
All reviewsthe concierge levelrooftop barpeter wrighthermes toiletriescoffee and pastriesturn down serviceevery morningthe general managerhotel guestsbeautiful hoteleast bay streetconcierge desksouthern hospitalityguest roomscookiesthe location is perfectlate afternoon
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great place, wonderful ambiance and restaurants, we went in March and had great weather. Visited the rooftop bar several times. We plan to go back next year, as well as future years. They want a 200 character review and I have no more to say . . . .

Room Tip: We stayed in a premium king room, the pictures led me to believe we had a huge marble bath, that is only for the full suite, go to Grill 225, it is great!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

While the Market Pavillion is an exceptional property, with a great restaurant (Grill 225) have the Ribeye..) and a super fun roof bar, The main reason I am writing this review is their extraordinary Concierge Susanne Cohen by name. Susanne took care of every minute detail of our, (8 folks from Texas), visit to Charleston. From Restaurants to Golf tee times, to tours to sending us lost articles she managed our whole trip perfectly, and with such southern charm. We would return to this lovely place primarily because of the amazing TLC provided by Susanne and her team. Joe and Bonnie Kelly

Room Tip: Standard rooms are very good, remember to use Plat Amer express for upgrades if you participate.....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time staying here. We haves stayed at the charleston place hotel, but this hotel has a better feel. Smaller boutique style hotel with a more personal feel. We stay on the concierge floor (4). Full breakfast is served there every morning. Along with a high tea(cookies, flan, creme brûlée) and a happy hour 6-8pm featuring plenty of hot and cold appetizers along with good selection of wines and beer. Melissa and Amanda were very attentive and helped us arrange for anything we needed. The only suggestion I would have is to change up the breakfast every day. I ate the same thing for 4 days in a row...
Our room was an average size, but nice furniture, tv, and the bed was very comfortable. The bath had a separate shower from the tub, and that is a must for us. Two sinks would have been preferable, but I understand space is limited in an older building.

• Stayed: April 2013
Peter W, General Manager at Market Pavilion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us at the Market Pavilion Hotel. I appreciate you being a repeat guest. We are so pleased that you enjoyed all the amenities of our concierge level. I will share your comments with Melissa and Amanda Ann. I will also pass along your recommendations regarding breakfast. Thank you once again for being our guest and we would like to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I would Recommend this hotel to all my friends! It's was great! Location awesome, service wonderful, rooftop bar and restaurant marvelous.!! I can't wait to go back!! The pastries for breakfast are out of this world.. Grill 225 best service I think I've ever had in charleson, yes it's pricey but you get large portions and great food.. I don't know how people could write a negative review on this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for sharing such kind comments with us and offering to recommend the Market Pavilion Hotel to your friends. I am so pleased you enjoyed the Pavilion Bar and the food and service of Grill 225. I will also share your nice comments with our entire team and would hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was our first visit to this hotel and we will definitely plan on returning. The location was perfect and conveniently located near all of our favorite places in Charleston.
The entire staff, from valet attendants to the front desk were extremely friendly and professional. We added an additional night to our stay, which involved us having to change rooms. The staff made this move effortless for us, moving our belongings while we were sightseeing.
Both of the rooms we had were beautiful and very spacious.
Definitely worth the extra cost for the concierge level. I could write an entire review about Melissa, our parlor concierge. She went above and beyond to ensure that each guest felt welcome and comfortable. The breakfast and cocktail reception was better than most we have experienced, but Melissa really took the ammenity to the next level!
The Roof Top bar is phenominal and staff Jr, Cheryl, and Dave made our evening extra fun. Obviously this hotel has a very high standard for finding just the right people to represent them.
Charleston is one of my favorite places, and the Market Pavillion is my new Favorite place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Market Pavilion Hotel. I am very proud that you enjoyed the service of all our staff and I will share your kind comments with them. It is great that you enjoyed the services of our concierge attendant and the benefits of the concierge level. It’s great that you enjoyed the Pavilion Bar and the phenomenal service of Jr., Cheryl and Dave as you mentioned. We pride ourselves on our delivering you with only the finest level of service. I look forward to your return visit and very happy to make the Market Pavilion Hotel your favorite place in Charleston.