“Best Frozen Yogurt”

Sweet Cece's Frozen Yogurt + Juice Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: JUICE BAR + FROZEN YOGURT: Like no other frozen yogurt, Sweet CeCe's delights guests with its 14' tall "walk-in toppings silo"! Locally harvested farm-fresh berries, other natural and decadent toppings. The ultimate experience for premium frozen yogurt lovers! Sweet CeCe's also has no sugar added and gluten free frozen yogurt flavors! And NOW - try The Juice Bar at Sweet CeCe's. We use a hydraulic juice press which provides maximum nutrients, vitamins and minerals and helps to speed absorption. You can taste the difference!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place to cool down on a hot day. Yogurt was fresh and selection of toppings was great. Nice comfortable setting.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit and both times I enjoyed the no sugar added Praline and no sugar added Strawberry frozen yogurt's. Love them both!! The close proxcimetry to the Market makes it an excellent choice for a cooling snack.

1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I LOVE frozen yogurt and often frequent the frozen yogurt shops near our home. We were very impressed by the variety of toppings offered here and the number of different yogurt flavors available. After getting our yogurt and topping and sitting down in the cute little shop, I was quickly turned off after the first bite of yogurt. Yuck! I tried Strawberry, Key Lime, Chocolate, Brownie Batter, and Cheesecake, all flavors I thought were pretty safe to get and have had elsewhere. They were all terrible. Sorry Sweet Cece's, I won't be back.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Make our own yogurt sundaes in clean, bright, fun place. Great for kids and grandparents and everyone in between. Friendly, courteous, and helpful staff. Delicious yogurt and toppings.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The yogurt was very creamy. The flavors were a little bland. The store was very clean. The worker gave me 20% off even though I could not bring up the coupon on my phone.

1  Thank newlyweds111