“Great spa day!”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great spa day!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

4 girls went to Earthling for a spa day! We each had a massage, facial and sugar scrub. We all agreed that our massages were the best we've ever had. 2 had the hot stone, 1 had a deep tissue and 1 had a therapeutic. They were excellent. We also all agreed that our facials were excellent as well. The sugar scrub was enjoyed by only myself, as I had it done in a regular massage room and then used the stand up shower to wash off. I was warm and comfortable the whole time and my therapist was really good. The other 3 had their sugar scrubs in the Vichy capsule, which they said was hard and cold and not comfortable, and the shower heads did not have any water pressure at all. They have had sugar scrubs before so knew what they were talking about. We actually did mention that too the staff so hopefully they can remedy that. But overall, we all agreed that we would go back to Earthling. We felt that the treatments weren't rushed at all. We all had different therapists and would highly recommend them all. We left feeling relaxed and glowing!!

Visited December 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent and Professional Service”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my massage today. We booked 5 services today and the spa was very accommodating getting our times all together. It was a very professional staff and clean facility. Will be back again.

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Vanessa - Best Massage Therapist Ever!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to Earthling Spa on a recent trip to Charleston and booked a massage with Vanessa. I get massages pretty regularly and she is probably the best massage therapist I have ever been to. I wish I lived in Charleston just so I could go to her regularly. I will definitely look her up next time I am in the area... you should do the same or you are missing out!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jillya927
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pampered like royalty!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I were treated to the all day spa package. On 2 treatments I fell asleep especially the during the mud wrap. The staff was extremely nice, music tranquil. Loved the water rock in the lounging area. My favorite is the peppermint paddy on the legs and feet!!!! Lunch was delicious also. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh Pa
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Out of this world”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My niece booked us Massage for two package as treat from long drive south.Wow.This isn't my first spa experience but it was awesome.I definitely felt calmed and relaxed .Deep tissue massage cannot be beat.From entering the door it has a zen vibe.I love to be pampered.It was so good to just forget all my troubles get a good rubdown.If you have the time and money it is well worth it!TY for making me feel human again Earthling day spa!

Visited August 2013