“Out of this world”
Review of Earthling Day Spa

Earthling Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Extensive day Spa in the heart of downtown Charleston since 1988. Inspired by earth and sea elements. For the mind, body & spirit. Services include Signature Facials, Massages, Mani & Pedi, Waxing and Pilates Exercise. Specialize in spa packages and group events. Boutique offerings include exclusive skin care lines, candles, gifts and more. Complimentary parking available. Our Mission is to provide exceptional care to each client, every day with a spirit of warmth, friendliness & personal pride. Welcome to our World!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My niece booked us Massage for two package as treat from long drive south.Wow.This isn't my first spa experience but it was awesome.I definitely felt calmed and relaxed .Deep tissue massage cannot be beat.From entering the door it has a zen vibe.I love to be pampered.It was so good to just forget all my troubles get a good rubdown.If you have the time and money it is well worth it!TY for making me feel human again Earthling day spa!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was my second trip to this spa and it did not disappoint Services are top notch as is facilty
Glad to know there is a great palce to go when we are in Charleston that is soffering superior services and great pricing especially compared to others spas nearby

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

By best friend and I were in Charleston for our birthdays and wanted to have a spa day. I read the reviews and decided to try Earthling. Wow.....what a great choice!

The spa atmosphere is so relaxing and decorated beautifully. The staff are amazing and cery professional.Both me and my friend were very happy with our services and felt the prices were reasonable. Will definitely revisit the next time we are in Charleston.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had a package and it included a sugar scrub, a 1 hour massage, a 30 min hot oil scalp massage, and a facial. I have never had a sugar scrub with Vichy shower. It was good, smelled yummy. I think more exfoliation would have been nice but I don't have anything to compare it to. The therapist, Xan, was excellent. She also did my massage and scalp massage. The scalp massage with the hot oil was probably my favorite treatment I've ever had at a spa. My facial was nice and she was very thorough with my extractions. Usually facials come with some sort of foot or hand treatment, and this one did not. The only thing I deducted points from was that the waiting area wasn't very comfortable, but this is compared to Pinehurst spa that has a lot of lovely relaxation areas. They used great products and I loved all of them. I'd go back again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank Cara H
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I received a Javanese Ritual which was very different for me. It was essentially a facial for your body along with a 1-hour massage. I had Lynn. Hands down, it was the best massage I've had in 5 years. That is saying alot since I get at least 2 massages a month because of knots in my back. She was perfect - professional, sweet, and great hands. Ritual was great, too. Really different and relaxing.