“Ryan's steakhouse more like Ryan's DOo DOO house”
Review of Ryan's Family Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's Family Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was on a field trip with my friends right. this place is by far the nastiest dirtiest rundown excuse fr a restaurant. food all in the floor dirty cups dirty silverware and dirty people. This place was complete garbage. The staff hides the only edible thing in the place (the bread rolls) so that no one can get to ten easily. My waitresses name was Pringles (not joking) although she was very friendly her coworkers were not. I asked multiple times for one basket of bread rolls and was rudely ignored by a lot of ghetto characters. I saw dozens of people obviously hooped up on drugs there was a gay gentleman impolitely saying move move move to me while trying to get food. The food was soooooo nasty my friend was about to take a bite of his stake when I noticed a part of it WAS PURPLE. PURPLE!!!! All I had to eat that night was some safely packaged crackers 2 cookies and after the 5th try some bread rolls. Luckily I did not snap on that man because he dot know me I'mma thug. Please consider this and never ever ever ever everrr eat at Ryan's doo DOO house

1  Thank Toper431
There are newer reviews for Ryan's Family Steakhouse

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I specially love there chicken and rolls and I dislike for the first time the crab salad. Customer Service was excellent, when they ran out of okra, the head chef apoligize to me in person.

1  Thank Vanessa J
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to this ryan's location with my daughter. It was my first visit to any Ryans location.to me it was like any other buffet style restaurant a decent selection of food average price for a buffet. The server was pleasent and helpful but what tipped off our evening was my daughter was served 2 chocolate milk cartons that was a week past the expiration date. She drank half of a carton at the restaurant and then just wanted to share my soda with me. Then we came home with the other carton unopened. She got sick last night and this morning. I thought it was the food had not agreed with her stomach. Then I just so happened to check the other carton it was expired I opened it up and it was very sour. I wish I would have checked the first carton before she drank any of it but you expect the servers would check that before serving it.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We ate here after getting my daughter moved in to pharmacy school. Wasn't overly crowded for a Saturday night. Food was average- one step down from Golden Corral. The cashier told us to "Be sure to check out the Stir Fry Bar". Only problem is, there was never a cook at the stir fry bar. We started to wonder if we were supposed to cook it ourselves. Overall, its a decent buffet for a family on a budget. Would probably go back, but its not at the top of my list.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

They have try to make over their menu over the past few years with I can say is working. We love going here is for the house rolls and honey butter which I'm happy they haven't changed. Over all I can say the change is work for the best, we just hope this location doesn't close like the other that closed in the area.