“Great food and fun!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my whole family because I had heard how good their burgers were, we got there a little before noon and so we got one of the outside tables. Everybody loved everything! Food and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We really loved the atmosphere here...our kind of place! We stopped in before cruising out of the port. I had fully intended on ordering the famous duck club, but I "chickened" out at the last second. I wish I hadn't though, because I really want to try that sandwich..... I opted for a burger with pork belly topper, which was left off. Our server was very cool and offered to fix it. The burger was good. My wife had one of the daily specials ... a chorizo philly I think....it was very tasty! We shared an order of duck fries and gravy that were very good also. We had a few cold beers to accompany our lunch. We bought a sticker and a t shirt before we left. If you are in the area, indeed give it a try!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We have visited the Tattooed Moose twice in the past few months and it is delicious. It is a bar atmosphere but you can sit outside. Sandwiches are delicious and service is great.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Sitting here at my table writing this because I am too stuffed to move. One of the best restaurants I've eaten at in a long time, including some higher priced and higher rated. Would come again in a minute.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Wow...saw it awhile ago on diners drive ins and dives.. have mercy..... ashamed as a local I never knew of this place....Duck Club was awesome! And let me just say they make the best grilled cheese ever. ( and I travel a lot) you absolutely have to try this place!!!