“Great lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Florence, South Carolina
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went here for lunch with my wife today and it was great. I would not have stopped by here normally because it is not in an area I frequent when in Charleston but recommend it. I had the brisket sandwich and my wife had the cuban, both were great. I love the atmosphere and the food. Worth the trip and we will be back for sure. Make sure to order the fries as a side they were great also.

CT
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We arrived just after a downpour that left the patio seating wide open for us :)
The brisket and duck club were excellent and the atmosphere was very low key. Definitely a great time!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“The name is a clue...”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is no ordinary restaurant. Yes- it was on DDD but it is well patronized by the locals and isn't just a tourist trap. I never met a duck I didn't like but to find a duck confit club sandwich in a bar is a little unique. It was terrific as were the duck fat fries. Save your money and don't bother with the gravy for the fries- not much flavor and they don't need it. If you are in to beer they have a good selection including a local porter that 'almost' had me convinced (I am a wine snob) but that beer went well with the sandwich, fries and atmosphere.

2 Thank Sharon M
“A definite stop!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I love funky local food when I travel, and this was one of my all time favorite finds. Get the duck confit sandwich!! Th pimento cheese and chorizo appetizer was killer. The place was small, and gritty. And the live music was killin. Definitely be back when I'm in charleston.

Marietta, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Almost missed it.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This little place is off the beaten path. We saw it by accident when seeing Charleston on Memorial weekend. One of us had seen it on DDD. It is very small, but the service was excellent. I had the moose burger, which is gigantic! Delicious! The hot, sweet tomato slices were outstanding. We could have shared one order of fries between the six of us. Brisket was also outstanding!

• Visited May 2013