“Decadent brownie!”

Whisk Coffee and Juice Bar
Ranked #6 of 36 Coffee & Tea in Charleston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Whisk Coffee and Juice Bar delivers the freshest squeezed juices and roasted coffees, plus salads and wraps. Great for quick meetings or to sit and enjoy your goodies with our free wi-fi. We open early seven days a week.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Last night on my way back to the hotel walking from dinner I stopped in here to have a decaf coffee and a brownie to go! The staff was very friendly the coffee was great and I enjoy the brownie around midnight.

1  Thank PebblesCalifornia

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We bought our lunch here two days running, the first time because it was on the way back to our hotel and the second time because it had been good the first day!

It just has a few tables inside and a couple of benches outside, but seemed to have a good trade. We ate in the first day - Waldorf Wraps, overflowing with turkey, provolone, apples, onion, cranberry, pecan, lettuce and dressing. Second day we took a couple of tuna salad sandwiches out. Both were very good value for money and delicious and service was very prompt.

1  Thank MJLHoliday
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Small little bakery but nice location...very good wraps, walking distance from hotel, husband had pastry also said it was very good!

1  Thank NewIberia_laGbl
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great latte with fresh bakery items. Lots to choose from...all good. Great location in heart of it all...Wonderful choice.

1  Thank Tony N
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sitting in Whisk Bakery as I am writing this to comment on the chicken salad blt sandwich. It is delicious and large enough for my mother and I to share. I like eating sandwiches in a bakery because the bread is usually yummy, and this bread certainly is. Quaint cafe, great place to stop for a light lunch.

1  Thank Julene L