“Great Spot for Breakfast or Lunch”

Whisk Coffee and Juice Bar
Ranked #7 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Charleston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Whisk Coffee and Juice Bar delivers the freshest squeezed juices and roasted coffees, plus salads and wraps. Great for quick meetings or to sit and enjoy your goodies with our free wi-fi. We open early seven days a week.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I first visited Whisk for lunch. The sandwiches were very good and inexpensive. We liked it enough to come back the next day and try their German Iced Coffee, which was delicious. Great little bakery in a convenient location. Will definitely make it back there on our next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

This has to be the best pastries since I visited Germany! Wow! The service was so friendly as well! I visited three times in two days and I have one more day and I will get some for the drive home! We had the almond tart, the almond pastry, the eclaire, the fig tart, the chocolate mound tart, the creme puffs and the biscotti! All were AMAZING!!!!! I will miss you when I return to Ga!

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Decided to try Toast for lunch before our tour. There was a line outside so we walked a block to Whisk instead. Boy were we glad we did. We had a great lunch that was inexpensive and quick. I had the sweet& spicy salami sandwich and it was one of the best sandwiches i have had in a very long time. We got a great lunch for less than $10 per person and only took 30 minutes.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The service was okay, but the food was excellent. They have pastries and sandwiches. I had a cream puff and it was clearly made with real cream. Not a lot of places to sit. It is a small shop but well worth a stop in for a sweet treat!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

What a super find this was as we kept sleeping in for our hotel breakfast. Super friendly staff and great coffee and pastries in the morning. Expected Whisk to be closed on the 4th July as many bigger cages were closed but they were open for business as usual.

Thoroughly recommended and a friendly,happy place to visit. Give it a go !!