“Hi-flying food!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

It was pretty entertaining with better than average food. Things were flying all over the place!!! Average prices and nice-sized portions, especially the rice. Talented and skilled chefs. We will go back.

There are newer reviews for Miyabi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I travel to Charleston frequently and prefer to stay at the Hampton next door. Miyabi is always one of my favorite places to dine in the evening and the only complaint I have experienced is that I can never finish all of the food they provide and have to bring it back to my room! The staff is very friendly, restaurant is always clean to include restrooms and if you're having a special celebration such as a birthday it can be a lot of fun!

1  Thank Steven T
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was delicious and abundant. If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault. Enjoyed our meal very much.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate at the Charleston west location while on a weekend trip to Charleston. We arrived twenty minutes before closing and they greeted us and said not to worry about the time. The staff was great and very friendly! The food was delicious !

1  Thank Sherri37385
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The chef's put on a great show. The waiters and restaurant staff were attentive to our needs. However, cleanliness and taste are big concerns. Our party had to have three sets of dinnerware replaced. Also, there were food particles clearly visible on the lip surrounding the cooking surface. The food tasted rather bland and I didn't care for the white sauce that has received such rave reviews. It was a birthday celebration and I didn't want to spoil everyone's fun but it resulted in my eating very little. I am hoping that I caught them on an off night and this is not the norm. Even with that being said, I will visit again and try the sushi bar next time. Its a nice location and the chefs, waiters, and staff are great!

1  Thank amurray751