“Worth the trek and quest for parking”
Review of Two Boroughs Larder - CLOSED

Two Boroughs Larder
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Sacramento, California
“Worth the trek and quest for parking”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

While way off the beaten path if you are staying in the historic district, and finding parking was difficult, we enjoyed our brunch here. We had the breakfast sandwiches, and my husband (who is more daring than I) opted for the scrapple. The scrapple was certainly what one should expect from scrapple, and he enjoyed it. I enjoyed the safe choice of bacon on my sandwich. The coffee was tasty and plentiful, and the dining area was quaint and comfortable.

Visited February 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A gem”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Tiny and off the beaten track but well worth the trek for its creative and affordable dishes. Scrumptious country food melded with and eclectic selection of international ingredients.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“YUM!!!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place was so yummy!!! The fried cauliflower is one of the best things I ever tasted! I had the charcuterie plate which was very good and my hunnby had a bologna sandwich which he loved. The cookies were great too. Overall this is a great place with unique items and local ingredients which I love.

• Visited January 2014
Sylva, North Carolina
“A place that other restaurants recommend”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

When our first choice for lunch was not serving, the hostess recommended the Larder. We liked our Plan B very much. It is small, attractive, and laid back. The local farmers who provision the Larder are listed on a chalk board near the door. Favorite dishes were the roasted peppers, the sun chokes, and the oatmeal pie. I'm sure that if I lived in Charleston, I would eat there often.

Visited December 2013
“Great atmosphere. Delicious food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant with an artsy, foodie vibe. Farm to table contemporary menu. The beef tartare app was incredible!