The staff (Chuck, Pam and Gary) were fantastic! The rooms are 2 story suites, with a bedroom on one level and kitchen and sitting room with pull out bed on the other level. More than my husband and I needed but the price was great and the location excellent. Why spend the extra money for a "fancy" name place, save it to spend on the top notch restuarants and shopping. We'd definately return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the corner of Church and Market Streets where Charleston's famed market area hums with activity, Church Street Inn and its plush one- and two-bedroom townhomes are elegantly designed in a style reminiscent of a time gone by. Charleston holds a magical place in history and the city's diverse character stems from three centuries of American-European-Caribbean traditions.Church Street Inn is within easy walking distance of magnificent homes, art museums, exquisite restaurants and chic boutiques. Ghost tours and historic walking tours are a "must do" while in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Church Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Street Inn, By Festiva Hotel Charleston
- Church Street Inn Charleston Sc