Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Especially Charles. Very nice room layout. Not typical hotel room. Loved the two-level design. Great having 1-1/2 baths and full kitchen. Very convenient location. Open the shutters and look down on Church Street. We heard that the time-share salesmen might bother you. We were never approached. Highly recommend!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the corner of Church and Market Streets where Charleston's famed market area hums with activity, Church Street Inn and its plush one- and two-bedroom townhomes are elegantly designed in a style reminiscent of a time gone by. Charleston holds a magical place in history and the city's diverse character stems from three centuries of American-European-Caribbean traditions.Church Street Inn is within easy walking distance of magnificent homes, art museums, exquisite restaurants and chic boutiques. Ghost tours and historic walking tours are a "must do" while in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Church Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Street Inn, By Festiva Hotel Charleston
- Church Street Inn Charleston Sc