We visited Charleston in late November 2013. The location of the property was fantastic - could walk absolutely everywhere. We rented a vehicle for a couple of days just to explore a little further, and the nearby parking garage worked well. We had a one bedroom suite - very comfortable with lovely furnishings. But the absolute best part was the staff - they were all so very friendly, helpful and accommodating it made the stay outstanding. Thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the corner of Church and Market Streets where Charleston's famed market area hums with activity, Church Street Inn and its plush one- and two-bedroom townhomes are elegantly designed in a style reminiscent of a time gone by. Charleston holds a magical place in history and the city's diverse character stems from three centuries of American-European-Caribbean traditions.Church Street Inn is within easy walking distance of magnificent homes, art museums, exquisite restaurants and chic boutiques. Ghost tours and historic walking tours are a "must do" while in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Church Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Street Inn, By Festiva Hotel Charleston
- Church Street Inn Charleston Sc