“Great food - go for the onion rings !!!”
Review of HoM

HoM
Ranked #138 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: HoM is a Charleston, SC burger boutique, ping pong lounge & neighborhood bar. Happy Hour every M-F, 4-7pm. Lunch specials every M-F, 11am-2pm.
Los Angeles, California
“Great food - go for the onion rings !!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience. Single dining at the bar - bartender was super nice and gave great suggestions for food and drinks.

• Visited October 2013

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Great Burgers and Fries”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Four of us had four different burgers and all of us were very happy. I had the Jam burger which was a roasted garlic lamb burger with rosemary tomato jam and mozzarella cheese. It was cooked medium rare exactly as I requested it. French fries are served with a choice of two dipping sauces. Whatever you do get the smoked onion remoulade. I enjoyed it so much I didn't even bother with the second choice.

• Visited September 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“PLEASANTLY SURPRISED”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We walked in this place after deciding to try here, out of all the places on King Street. Looks more like a happy hour bar than a restaurant. The walls are all the old brick - lovely to look at. We asked the server how old the building was and he didn't know! We were there during happy hour, so we ordered a few things off the happy hour menu. The flat bread pizza was delicious! I'd never heard of tomato jam, which was on the pizza, but it was superb! The fresh arugula on top was just enough. My husband had the burger with mushrooms and swiss. He's a burger fiend and said it was the best burger he ever ate! I had the Green Gobbl'n. It sounds like a weird combination to have spinach and apples on a burger with a garlic aioli, but I cannot tell you enough how delicious it was! I wish I had more room cause I would have had another! The fries were good, but we didn't care for the homemade ketchup. The price was another surprise. Two beers, two burgers, two fries and the appetizer for around $35. What a deal!! It is only burgers, so don't go in expecting to order something else cause you won't find it. They also had a non meat option, a falafal, which looked good, but I opted for the turkey this time. But the burgers that you do find are worth it! Would highly recommend it to anyone in the area, even those visiting!

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, OH
“Unique Burgers”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

A friend and I stopped here for lunch as part of a food tour. We sampled the flash-fried calimari, flat bread, and a turkey burger called the Green Gobbl'n. All of the food was very good and interesting takes on classics. When I read the description of the turkey burger on the menu, I'll admit it sounded a bit . . . odd. However, it tasted very good. I was glad I was able to try it, as it was something I probably would not have ordered on my own.

• Visited September 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Amazing Burgers”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had lunch here on 8/31/13. What a great deal, any burger, including the gourmet ones, fries and a drink for $10. I had the Bistro which came with truffle mustard and bacon jam, my wife and her cousin had the green hornet, quite spicy, but they are Ethiopian and like the really spicy ones. The fries also come with some incredible dipping sauces. Not sure how the math works, but our meals came out to 29.58. Her cousin made the comment , if we had this in Murrells Inlet, she would eat there everyday, I agree

• Visited August 2013