“Great burgers...great portions...great deal”

Charleston Burger Company
Ranked #226 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great burgers...great portions...great deal”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My spouse and I went searching for a great burger. We were not disappointed. We received a warm greeting when we arrived. Both our entrees were amazing. I had the Texan & my spouse had the Carolina dog. The portion sizes were very generous. Each meal comes with fries or house made chips. The food is freshly prepared. Burgers are prepared to the customer's liking. The wait time for our food was minimum.
We will return.

Little Rock, Iowa
“Get it "Chuck's Way"”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Great spot with burgers and a few other main course options. Perfect fries to go with it. Ask one or the guys working their to recommend adding more stuff to a named burger. Old boy got the inferno burger "chuck's way" and loved it!

It's a great location for families, singles, those with kids. Close to Middleton & Magnolia gardens.

VA
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My friend wanted a burger during our recent trip and boy, did he get one! It was huge! Service was great. The onion rings were to die for! Nice clean place to eat.

Visited June 2014
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Really Great Burgers !!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My family of 4 decided to stop by the Charleston Burger Company after a tour of the Magnolia Plantation. The restaurant is clean and unlike other reviews on here I found the employee and the owner/chef to be very pleasant and helpful. We all ordered burgers with various toppings as well as some of the homemade chips and fries. I like the fact that you can order the burger char grilled or smashed on the flat top grill.

The choice of toppings is amazing. We had all kinds of toppings including great homemade pimento cheese, fried green tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, pickled okra and more. The burgers were cooked perfectly with great flavor and everything tasted fresh.

I have read some comments that other reviewers thought it was overpriced. I do not agree. A 7 oz certified Angus burger served classic with fries or homemade chips is $7.50 an that is a fair price. What people must remember is if you start adding a bunch of toppings the price will increase as each topping is an additional .75. You can't expect to add 4 toppings to your burger and pay $8.00.

This is a great burger place, the service was very good and I would highly recommend it. They also have a limited selection of beer and wine, which is nice to wash down a really good burger.

• Visited May 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this place may be a little small, but the owner has used the space wisely. Now let me get to the star of the show "The Food"! I would have just said the burger, but the fries and onion rings deserve attention too. I had a cheese burger beyond cheese burgers. Yes, it went immediately to the top of my list of favorite burgers. My cousin had the Black and Blue BBQ burger and it looked like a work of art (see picture). The chargrill on the burger and the fresh farm toppings has me wanting to go back today.(tomatoes tastes like sweet plums) The prices are well worth what you get- which is a lot of food. This place is on my must visit list the next time I am in Charleston. I will be back soon.