“Trendy sandwich bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Trendy sandwich bar”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We were brought here by a local, and it looked like most of the patrons were locals. The sandwiches were delicious. My roast beef was ample, but it was served with a sweet sauce that wasn't my favorite. Others in our party enjoyed the Italian hoagie and BLT. The food is ordered cafeteria style and brought to your table. You can pick up an iced tea pre-poured in lidded canning jars from the cooler. The atmosphere is fun...long wooden tables, exposed ducts, and shelves of home-canned fruits and vegetables.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Oh my Banh Mi!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

B&B's pork belly Banh Mi is probably my favorite sandwich in the world! I dream about it. That's not to take away from everything else they have to offer here, everything is fantastic. Service is wonderful, along with the atmosphere.

“Great late night spot!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! From the service to the food this place rules! Palmer at the front cashier handles the enormous drunken crowds with grace and ease. They offer an ever changing diverse selection, that never fails to impress. Such an awesome place to go hang with friends after bars close. Bring your own beers and enjoy some delicious food with friends!

Arlington, Virginia
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch and loved it! I had the roast beef which was amazing, and my husband had the BBQ fried chicken sandwich which he also devoured. The store is perfectly and simply designed. My only critique is that it would be nice if a combo option was offered--half a sandwich and a side--only because I wanted to sample more of the menu!

Charleston SC
“Won't be out of way for long”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stuff popping up all around this place. It used to be a yard furniture outlet. Now it is a a cool little restaurant. Limited chalkboard menu and community tables. Fun atmosphere but @#$% was it hot the day we were there. Staff is SUPER friendly and accommodating. Food is great. I had the double patty burger and fries...one of the better ones I have had (for $14 that should be the case). My daughter raved about the eggs benedict. My wife said her BLT was OK for only miss at our table. Looked like some great other options and some of vegetarian dishes that looked very interesting. Everyone there seemed to be enjoying. Full house for a 1:30 lunch.