“WATCH OUT FOR GRATUITY ADDING and PRICE”
Review of Heart Woodfire Kitchen - CLOSED

Heart Woodfire Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: James Island
Summerville, South Carolina
“WATCH OUT FOR GRATUITY ADDING and PRICE”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Bought a groupon for $20 to give me $40. Took my wife, three kids and two grand parents Bill came out to $101.00 including the $40 groupon or else the meal would have been $141.00 for 1 app. 3 kids meals and 3 adult meals. They automatically added 15% gratuity with out informing us Food was decent but I felt like I was scammed. will not be returning.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank HotelCritic420

“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant while we were looking for another and I'm so glad! Sandwiches and sides are really good and you definitely want to havd a dessert! :D

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great find”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

When I first moved to Charleston, I used Trip Advisor to try out some new restaurants, as there are so many from which to choose. Heart Woodfire Kitchen may have a bit of a wait, but it is well worth your time. I had a hamburger with an egg on top (a southern thing?). It was cooked perfectly; well done and still juicy! The place is open and casual and the service is great. Perfect stop for family or friend outings.

• Visited April 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Heart several times now and have never been disappointed. I have had their veggie burger, catfish sandwich and hamburger, all have been wonderful. Also, my husband had the biscuits/gravy with eggs on Father's Day, it was delicious. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice Visit”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been here only twice, but both times have been impressed. I sat outside on the patio and because the restaurant is set back from busy Folly Road, the noise level was not overwhelming. The smoke from the wood fired oven wafts over the outside, though, so if you don't want to smell smoke, then you should sit inside. I had wood fired pizza and companions had the same on both occasions. Great meal, nicely done. Waiter the first time and waitress the second time were both attentive, even though it wasn't busy on the patio. The inside seating tends to be loud, so I'm glad we chose patio seating. Probably the best kept secret on James Island.

• Visited June 2013