“An excellent casual stop for a meal.”
Review of Taziki's Cafe

Taziki's Cafe
Ranked #151 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Raleigh, North Carolina
“An excellent casual stop for a meal.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I wanted a tasty lamb dish and Taziki's delivered. Everything looked good and tasted great. The servers were friendly and the food great. Try it when you are in this part of Charleston.

• Visited May 2014

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Lunch”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I absolutely hit up Taziki's when I come to Charleston. Everything is wonderful, get whatever you want and it will be delicious! My 4 yr old and many other kids love it too!

Visited March 2014
wildrunner
“Good alternative to high priced dining”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We live near by and enjoy Taziki's for a satisfying meal at very reasonable prices (sometimes hard to find in Charleston!) We often order the Mediterranean Salad, Tilapia sandwich or the Veggie gyro and have never been disappointed. The location is perfect for us and the staff is always friendly. Give them a try for lunch or an inexpensive dinner.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank wildrunner
Charleston, South Carolina
“Interesting Concept For Table Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stopped by for lunch. One orders at a window and they give you a number which you place on your table in a special holder. When your food is ready a server walks around looking for your number. Meanwhile you get your own drinks. Nice enough decor and the food was good. Even though the service was minimal a tip was still expected.

• Visited April 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Don't bother ”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here today. I ordered the Greek salad with lamb. My friend had the lamb gyro with the cuke & tomato salad. The only positive thing I have to say about the meal was that my romaine lettuce was fresh. But, 50%of my "lettuce" was ribs.

The Greek salad dressing was clearly out of a bottle - or it was the least fresh house made dressing ever. My plate had one black olive, and I had to look for the feta cheese. The lamb portion on both my salad and the gyro were skimpy, and the lamb was irregularly cooked- one piece was well done, one was medium rare. The cucumbers in the cuke/tomato salad were at least 2 days old and were soggy. Even the tea tasted like it was not fresh.

There are plenty of much better places to eat on King.