“AMAZING”

Ranked #146 of 946 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: European, French, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bin 152 is a wine bar, cheese bar, and antiques market. We are located in the heart of downtown Charleston in the French Quarter, within walking distance of all major hotels, inns and bed and breakfasts. We offer 30 different wines by the glass and over 125 wines by the bottle. We also offer 35 different cheeses and charcuterie all served a la carte with our freshly baked bread. We are open 7 days a week from 4 pm until 2 am.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I LOVE coming here for date night or with friends. The atmosphere is perfect and very relaxing. The food is amazing. Perfect for those who like cheese and meats. They also have a nice wine selection. The price is also very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

As someone who loves cheese I can get enough of this place. Whenever we visit Charleston we make sure we go to Bin 152. Great selection of meats cheeses washed down with fresh crusty bread and an ice cold beer. What more could you ask for? Im not a wine drinker but there slection looks impressive.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We visited Bin 152 in the Fall of 2013 and had such a wonderful experience that we decided to return on our Spring 2014 visit. I am a Northeastern Visitor to the lovely town Charleston, S.C. -believe me when I say that this place really makes you feel like you are at home when you come to visit (even despite the price; its well worth it). Despite the months that have passed, the owner still remembered us and we caught up on the pleasantries of life. The mix of locals and visitors brings a sense of completeness to the environment. We were delighted to learn that the owners have opened a restaurant (Chez Nous) and cannot wait to visit both Chez Nous and Bin 152 on our next trip to Charleston!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We went to Bin 152 not knowing what to expect. Essentially you get a menu of wines, cheeses and charcuterie. If you are not sure what to order, the server will help you with pairings. Don't expect to eat a full meal here, this is a great place with nice ambiance to go with your friends to have an appetizer and a great glass of wine. The average glass of wine was about $15, the average charcuterie serving is $8, and one serving of cheese about $8. The selection was fantastic.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great selection of wines. Delicious (or should I say addictively delicious) cheeses and charcuterie. It was my second time here & I'll be back again.