“Sugary goodness” 5 of 5 bubbles

Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 20 Bakeries in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte
“Sugary goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We love this place. We found Glazed the first time that we have visited Charleston and have been back about 6-7 other trips. The maple bacon doughnut is great, even if it is just a glazed doughnut with bacon. I've had about 3-4 other maple bacon doughnuts at other places- this one is my favorite. I'd like to order one of each doughnut and try them all out.

Get there early as there is a short line and the store only serves until 3p or until they are out of doughnuts.

The staff is friendly. Doughnuts are a little pricey but I'm only buying a couple.

Eastchester, New York
“Great donuts, lots of interesting flavors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped by here for breakfast this morning, I got an Apple Bacon Fritter and my wife got a plain glazed donut. Both were great, though my wife felt she had tasted better glazed donuts back home (Galloways in Eastchester). We're going back tomorrow and going to try two other types of donuts as there were so many to choose from. We were there about 8am on a Tuesday, plenty of selection and no waiting.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Donuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our son took us to Glazed Gourmet Donuts this past Sunday. The chocolate with dark cherries donuts were wonderful. He called ahead and they saved three of them for us. They had two extra and gave them to us so they could shut down in the afternoon. We enjoyed them very much and will definitely come back to try the raspberry and maple- bacon donuts.!

Bruce B

“Good doughnuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice spot for a quick breakfast in Charleston. We had a dozen, including chocolate, strawberry and the apple bacon fritter. The fritter was my favorite, although I did not really taste the bacon. I actually would have enjoyed it more without it. The doughnuts would have been better warm, too. There is nothing like warm doughnuts! Still a great place to check out.

• Visited June 2014
Greenville, SC
“Best Doughnuts in town! Get in line!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Glazed Doughnuts has quite the reputation in Charleston. People line up half an hour before the doors open to snatch up dozens of their magnificent doughnuts. I follow them on Facebook so I can see their daily menu, even if I'm not in Chucktown to buy them! (I can still drool, can't I?) With flavors like Lemon Old Fashioned, Apple Bacon Fritter, Orange Berry Crunch and Orange Pistachio, they keep me coming back for more.

Visited June 2014