“Good donuts”

Ranked #4 of 18 Bakeries in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2014

These donuts are good, not mind blowing. If you are expecting donuts like at New York City Donut Planet, you will be very disappointed! Interesting flavors and a nice walk down King Street.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This place closes when the donuts are gone and they are usually gone by noon - everyone loved the donuts - glazed and chocolate stuffed were the favs!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This place is in a great location on King Street and we happened to walk by while heading towards breakfast one morning. I had the apple & bacon fritter, which was fantastic. I don't mind trying new flavors, but often I end up with the same, "classic" doughnuts. I'm glad I tried this one. The bacon wasn't overpowering at all and there were slices of apple in the middle. After tasting how good that one was, I'm sold. I now want to try ALL the flavors!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I had the sweet potato donut.
It was fantastic. The fella had a bacon apple fritter. We had reservations about that one but it was very very good. Apple fritters are usually too dry and not enough apple for me but this was soft and full of apple filling. They had a good selection of interesting flavors. Definitely worth a stop in the morning.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Not sure if I should say that they are that good, because more people would go to try them out. The truth they are fantastic. Some flavors are really incredible. My favorites? Honey bun, raspberry, and the apple bacon fritter.