“Worth the walk!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Bakeries in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Really tasty fresh donuts, with a great variety. I tried the classic chocolate glazed and my mom tried the bacon maple. They had an eclectic mix for those who are feeling adventurous.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have never had a bad doughnut in the place! Whenever I have company in town, I take them to breakfast here. The staff is great and super helpful. The doughnuts are both fresh and creatively flavored. You cannot go wrong with any choice!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

... and a good thing too... so glad we made it here before we left town. We had a Boston Creme Pie doughnut, a dark chocolate covered in powdered sugar and ... a maple bacon apple fritter... all delicious...

1  Thank SungirlFlorida
Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you only indulge in 1 doughnut per year like me, make it here! My choice was a plain glazed and my husband selected the raspberry. OMG! YUMM-O SCRUM-O. We noticed that the bacon glazed were flying out the door but were not brave enough to try one. Forget Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts and all of the other pretenders to the throne. This place beats them all hands down. We were on our way to the Atkins-Rhett house and specifically stopped here for our treat.

1  Thank littlepepita
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you are going to splurge on calories this is a great place to do it! The donuts were fresh and delicious with creative flavors. We enjoyed them tremendously and will definitely go back.