“Last Meal Worthy”

Ranked #2 of 18 Bakeries in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The most amazing fresh doughnuts I ever had. We got there before it opened and there was a line already and they were mostly locals. The maple bacon doughnut was very good as was the raspberry. The menu varies by the day but is posted on the website daily of whats available.

6  Thank guns105

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Have been to Glazed a couple of times now on recent visits. It is becoming a must return stop each time my wife & I come to town. The flavors are so unique (not to mention delicious) and love being able to see all of the hard work in action by the friendly team. Looking forward to our next visit!

6  Thank Ed M
Reviewed October 4, 2012

These doughnuts really are delicious. I had heard about the rave over this place but as doughnut places are becoming trendy I did not go immediately. I finally went after I accepted the craze and I can say that I understand what everyone's talking about- they are really good. The dough is very fresh and quality. I had the bacon apple struedel/doughnut as well as a twist and the original.(obviously not eaten all at once!) I'd say the bacon apple was the best, but they were all great.

6  Thank Mare1254
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This must go on your "to do" list. So yummy...flavors are so fresh and change daily. I bought 6, cut them in half, and then fought my friend for each piece she took out of the box. Pumpkin glazed, blueberry cheesecake, fresh raspberry glazed...each one divine.

6  Thank Jessvan
Reviewed September 21, 2012

These were by far the best doughnuts that I ever had. While a little pricey, they are well worth it. The black and white filled with dark chocolate was excellent.

7  Thank NinaBeaner