“Oh so sweet!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Bakeries in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love doughnuts and I couldn't pass this place by. The owner I believe who was there is extremely nice. We gad three different doughnuts and they were all equally yummy. I will definitely stop by again when we are in Charleston the next time.

6  Thank SophiaB82

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Try the raspberry and the lemon- they taste like the real fruits because they are made with the real fruits! Apple/bacon turnover wasn't my fave, but the other donuts made it worth it!

6  Thank NYCGoes
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place was recommended by a local. It did not disappoint. The Bacon Maple was so great. There is bacon in the doughnut. I also tried the Rasberry which good. All the flavors looked amazing.

6  Thank StellaGrace
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I will never be able to eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut again! I have never had more delicious, or creative, doughnuts! Went on a Saturday morning at about 11:30 and, based on other reviews, I was worried that they would have run of some flavors but everything was in stock when we arrived. We tried many different flavors and all were awesome! The best would definitely have to be the Purple Goat (sweet goat cheese filling- so creamy and just amazing), Maple Bacon (best glazed choice; salty and sweet) and Apple Bacon Fritter (pretty big size with pieces of apple and bacon in the gooey filling). Service and owners were super friendly and nice. All in all, amazing doughnuts-you really can't go wrong!

7  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We went to glazed mutiple times on our trip. We tried the bacon glazed, honeybun, cinn-sugar, berry cobbler, reg glazed, and chocolate covered. They were really good, fresh, super soft, and amazing! We are definately donut people and this places tops the list.!

6  Thank zaz04