“Excellent in every way”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice. Happy Hour M-F 4-6pm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I happened upon this place by accident and was so glad that I did! I had been out sightseeing and was ready to rest my feet and have a good meal. I was walking past and decided to look at the menu and was intrigued by some of the items so decided to go in. I asked to sit on the patio which was nice and sunny with a light breeze. I was greeted by a very friendly waiter (Dougherty - cant remember his first name...sorry dude) who was very helpful and friendly. I ordered a mule and got the fried green tomato and pimento cheese napoleon - delicious! For my entree i ordered the scallops which were over a butternut squash puree with pieces of julienned squash and carrots...so flavorful and perfectly cooked. For dessert I had the key lime pie which was delicious and just the right combo of sweet and tart. The staff were so friendly and I had such a good time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,916)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Consistently amazing food and service. I had been eating at Eli’s during my travels before relocating to Charleston a couple of years ago. I have always observed the staff present their restaurant in an upbeat, professional manner with high level service. It's a fun and wonderful atmosphere. Almost every weekend my husband and I eat brunch served by Steve at the bar. He truly goes above and beyond to make us feel special.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate breakfast on the back patio of Eli's Table in July 2019. The atmosphere was classy and jazzy. The food was good - pretty good beignets! The mimosas were great! Staff was courteous and very attentive.

Date of visit: July 2019
LuisCHS, General Manager at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for dining with us and for your candid comments. Why the 3 stars?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had soo many great meals in Charleston, but this was the absolute best!
The server was fantastic , super helpful and enhanced the experience with both his professionalism and conversation. Truly regretted not being able to take home food. We even went back the next day for desert, we were too full the night before to experience. Will absolutely return when next in Charleston

Date of visit: September 2019
LuisCHS, General Manager at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for dining with us!
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I eat downtown everyday. This was our first time at Elis Table. It will definitely not be our last!! The meal was delicious. I wanted to mention what we found to be their best asset. His name is Caesar. He was the host who seated us. During our meal he came into our room to bring water, clean the tables, and collect the checks. He is super friendly and willing to do anything to help out the customers. We saw him more than anyone else. Caesar made our experience husband and I eat downtown everyday.

Thank you so much!
Caesar and the rest of the team look forward to serving you again soon.