“An Amazing find.”
Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice.
Summerville, South Carolina
“An Amazing find.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was an amazing experience. The dinner and salads were amazing. I had ribeye and my wife had the duck. We both had Bib wedge salads that were the best wedge salads I've ever had.
The wine selection was great as well. I had a Bloody Mary before dinner, that was excellent.
Our waitress was very knowledgeable and friendly. She was such a delightful young lady. I know that this Resturant is Not exactly in the middle of everything else, but it so worth the walk. The General Manager made a point to speak to us while dinner, and even walked outside with us when leaving. I forgot to mention the mixed berry cobbler with a large scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top. Delicious...... Must go. We have been to just about ever Charleston Resturant in downtown, but this is one of those that we will for sure be going back to.... Thank you for a great date night with my beautiful wife. We sat at a two person table right by the front window with a great view.

• Visited December 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“My "Go To" spot for breakfast”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I normally have bkft at the hotel when I visit. This trip decided to try some other spots. We ate here 2 days in a row. Great food, excellent service, & nice ambiance. Started with a large cup of cappuccino & then had the Spinach/Artichoke Eggs Benedict. It was delicious. The second day I tried the sausage omelet. Both were VERY good. Highly recommend! On my next trip we plan to try for lunch or dinner.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Love going to lunch here!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Some of the girls from our office eat lunch here most every day. It is quick and the food is delicious!! The staff is very accommodating and Suzanne goes out of her way to make sure we are served quickly so that we can get back to work on time. She takes great care of her locals!

• Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We chose Eli's on the night before Thanjsgivingbecause of a coupon online, so we didn't expect a lot. But I was overwhelmed with what a lovely restaurant experience this was. The room is long, quiet and elegant. The good could not have been better -- delicious little crab cakes, Caesar salad, vegetable risotto, fish and the best dick I've ever had. Add some red wine and friendly, impeccable service, and Eli's is a place we will go back to again and again. (Even better -- the tourists don't seem to know this place, so we felt comfortably far from the madding crowds.)

Ohio
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We were staying nearby and stopped for a late breakfast. The menu has some more elaborate choices, but I opted for bacon, eggs, grits and toast. The grits were the best I have found in Charleston (but not for dieters) and the eggs were just as I ordered. The toast was nothing special and slightly burned. I would have liked a little more bacon. My spouse pronounced his Benedict very good. Our server was friendly and did a good job. I will be back.