“Another Dimension”
Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 967 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice. Happy Hour M-F 4-6pm
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My family and I, along with two other couples and their children had dinner here while in Charleston for the SC United soccer tournament. We were sat promptly and a high chair for my 9 month old was already at the table when we sat down. Our server, Meghan, was outstanding. She was prompt with our drink order and very knowledgable of the menu and specials. She was very friendly with the children and easily got the attention of three 9 year olds when it was time for them to choose from a wonderful and reasonable kids menu. I recommend requesting her. Beginning with appetizers that ranged from a plate of cheeses and meats to bread and a hummus plate we were all so impressed with the quality and presentation. Our meals were outstanding, to say the least. Everyone at the table had amazing things to say about their choice. I had a grass fed filet fresh from Gaffney, SC that was cooked perfectly to medium rare, with mashed potatoes seasoned to perfection, as well. I have to say that I had almost given up on steak in restaurants until tonight. Meanwhile, Meghan was highly attentive and I don't recall anyone ever going without a full drink or anything else they were requiring. We finished with a creme brûlée, cheesecake, and some sort of death by chocolate bundt cake. By this point, we were all about to burst. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. The only thing that would've made it better is if it were free!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,445)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Eli's Table is a must if you are in Charleston. They have different menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We arrived at lunch time and the placed was packed. We did not have to wait because we wanted to sit outside in the beautiful courtyard. Perfect location to relax and have lunch. The service was great. Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the local beer and wine choices that they offered. We were not disappointed by our choice. The lunch menu had a variety of options from soups, salads and sandwiches to wraps and chicken. We all ordered the popular chicken wrap and it was delicious. Very fresh ingredients with a twist. Simple yet elegant. We were very impressed with our overall experience and will visit again.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stumbled upon Eli's after walking around downtown Charleston. We searched around a bit and found this much quieter and relaxed than some of the other places in downtown.
Dinner was good. The best standout were the Fried Green Tomatoes. The rest was so so.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had just arrived in Charleston and were ready for lunch. We came across Eli's and were glad we did. My smoked salmon BLT was really good - the bread excellent. My husband had the Margaritha Pizza which he rated very highly. He also loved his Bacon Bloody Mary (which was served with a piece of bacon on the side;). I have to say the iced tea here was exceptional also. A very friendly server added to the experience. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had a large group breakfast at Eli's Table recently and the staff was wonderful. Very attentive and accommodating. The food was delicious too!