“Great breakfast”
Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice.
Houston, TX
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant 3 different times, so it definitely was a great find. The menu is somewhat limited, but it is a smaller place. The staff is great, and the food is wonderful.

North Carolina
“Bacon infused Bloody Mary....omgoodness!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Came with a party of 10 for brunch and it was just the perfect beginning of a Saturday. The bacon Bloody Mary is totally over the top yummy and the food was delicious! Everyone loved their choices and the service was great! Highly recommend reservations as this is a "hot spot!"

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a short Charleston vaca, and this place was fantastic. Really superb ham & cheese on a croissant, great cole-slaw. From that, I would definitely go again!

Charleston
“Our first visit & probably our last.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our first visit to Eli's table and probably our last. The food was nothing special, very small portions. The waitstaff was uninformed. Came back twice to tell us what we ordered was no longer available. Left us unattended for quite some time, we actually had to go looking for him. His reply was he had other tables to attend to. On a positive note, Eva, the chef did come to our table with a complimentary h'orderve. Not sure what it was but it was tasty. Too many other choices in Charleston.

• Visited April 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Southern lunch”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It was my first visit to the South and I wanted to start off with some southern dishes for lunch. This is why after doing some research, I opted for Eli's table on my first day. Fried green tomatoes and crab cakes were selected before I ever set foot into the restaurant.
My friend and I arrived on time for our lunch reservation which I had scheduled for 1:45pm so I could first take a yoga class after getting of the flight. There were people waiting to be seated but we were promptly shown to our table. I immediately felt there was a stark contrast between the website and its descriptions and the actual restaurant. It reminded me of a dining hall rather than a restaurant, where food was coming out of the kitchen fast and furious, and little time was taken to sit and enjoy.
The food was good but nothing special. It was fast. It was hot. And it was uninspiring. There is very little to no ambiance.
Service was efficient and friendly, yet with little passion.
I was a bit disappointed and would not opt to return given the many fine options Charleston has to offer.

• Visited March 2013