“Best Tour Ever”

Charleston's Finest Historic Tours
Ranked #103 of 235 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Charleston by bus or on foot with genuine local flavor. Combine the city tour by bus and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens for a complete Charleston experience. Along the way your tour guides will share and entertain you with you their knowledge of Charleston's rich history, famous landmarks and colorful characters.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have visited Charleston many times and I have done many tours. This was by far the most comprehensive, informative and comfortable tour that I have done. I did the combo city and Magnolia Plantation tour and Jeff was our guide. The city tour was done in a clean, comfortable....Air Conditioned...mini bus. The bus took you in to parts of town that walking tours simply couldn't cover and the carriage tours couldn't either because of the zoning restrictions. Jeff was very knowledgeable and passionate about sharing Charleston history. Magnolia Plantation was wonderful and the tour included the swamp tour as well as the house tour. I was there in September, so way past the blooming season but is was charming just the same. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Charleston, even if you are a repeat visitor.

1  Thank Lori C

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Visited This BEAUTIFUL town "Charleston S.C." back in May 2012. Had the most wonderful time. LOVE the Ghost tours, and historic tours of the old Charleston.
We will be visiting again in September 2012.
"LOVED IT"!
Angela
North Carolina

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Took the Charleston City tour combined with Magnolia Plantation. We had a great day with a wonderful tour guide "Jeff." He was extremely informative and gave us a great tour. Would highly recommend doing a city tour the first day to become familar with Charleston.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Was disappointed, rushed. Recommend driving out to it yourself as it is just off the Interstate 4 miles, then take the tours you want to and go on up the road to Middleton Plantation. The guide was rude, I only asked three questions, didn't answer except with sarcasm. He barked orders, and expected you to jump, treated us worse than children. Do recommend the plantation and the video and house tour. The gal giving the house tour was great. The visitor center also charged me 59 which is for a different longer tour instead of 49. I thought southerners were gentlemen?