“What else is there to say.”
Review of Belgian Gelato

Belgian Gelato
Ranked #4 of 41 Dessert in Charleston
Cuisines: Belgian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Traditional freshly made gelato inspired by the flavors of Belgian Chocolates. Belgian Gelato specializes in true classic gelato flavors that are made fresh in each store every morning. Authentically made from scratch Belgian Dessert Waffles are baked fresh to order and are topped with a variety of delicious warm topping and/or gelato. Traditional Belgian Toasti sandwiches are toasted fresh to order and are the perfect snack. Novelty and classic coffee beverages are available to compliment any order. Belgian Gelato Shops are recognized by their Art Deco interior, crisp, clean environment and outstanding customer service. Come visit us at one of our shops in downtown Charleston to sample our delicious gelato!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Seriously- it's gelato. Always good and refreshing. I had a two scoop dish with mango and coconut. Excellent combination!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Coming from Argentina (where we think our gelato is pretty good) I was skeptical. We ended up going there twice for gelato. My kid loved the granita. After the gelato, go across the street and enjoy the harbor view and let the kids get wet in the fountain!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream was great and you can't beat the location - grab a cone and enjoy it with the sights and sounds of Waterfront Park. Gets busy sometimes, but it's worth waiting. Lots of other selections too, like frozen lemonade, various beverages, etc.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We loved the variety of fresh flavors and the quality of the gelato, though it was a little soft - so enjoy it in a cup and eat it fast as you walk to the park.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am a gelato connoisseur and was excited to try Belgian Gelato. Unfortunately, the tip off should have been "Belgian" and "Gelato" in the same name. The gelato was just ok. About on par with regular ice cream in my opinion. It just didn't wow me like most gelato I have had. It's nice for a cool treat, but not as good as I had hoped.

1  Thank Kellyzcc