“Yummy!”

Belgian Gelato
Ranked #5 of 41 Dessert in Charleston
Cuisines: Belgian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Traditional freshly made gelato inspired by the flavors of Belgian Chocolates. Belgian Gelato specializes in true classic gelato flavors that are made fresh in each store every morning. Authentically made from scratch Belgian Dessert Waffles are baked fresh to order and are topped with a variety of delicious warm topping and/or gelato. Traditional Belgian Toasti sandwiches are toasted fresh to order and are the perfect snack. Novelty and classic coffee beverages are available to compliment any order. Belgian Gelato Shops are recognized by their Art Deco interior, crisp, clean environment and outstanding customer service. Come visit us at one of our shops in downtown Charleston to sample our delicious gelato!
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I enjoyed a few samples and chose the coconut chocolate chip. Delicious. Staff was pleasant. Property is very clean, crisp, and modern. A very enjoyable snack just steps from a beautiful view of the harbor.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great place just steps away from waterfront park. The coconut chocolate chip gelato was to die for!!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The gelato is wonderful, albeit a bit expensive. I had the chocolate mousse and hazelnut, which were delicious! But the server was quick to add all the "extras" before I could stop her.

1  Thank Fulvia P
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I visited this gelato shop while vacationing in Charleston area after reading great reviews on tripadvisor and boy is it everything reviews said and then some. Their gelato is absolutely delicious!!! I love gelato much more than ice cream and have been trying out different kinds of gelato in my hometown as well as everywhere I travel. I've eaten gelato in Europe where it's especially good since it originates from there and Belgian Gelato's gelato stands a strong comparison. I visited twice in one day since that was the only day I was spending in Charleston. I could not stay away and I highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Belgian chocolate and dolce the leche the best combination I've ever had! I will come back for sure!!