We stayed for four nights on the advice of friends and were glad. We did. The location was central to all that we wanted to see. The market was across the street, horse drawn carriage rides passes by constantly, two blocks from King Street, a few more to the waterfront and plenty of good restaurants nerby. Valet parking was easy and $17 a night. The daily perks included a good continental breakfast, all day coffee, tea, M&M's and jelly beans. Wine and cheese each evening and cookies and milk at bedtime were welcome, too. There's a nice sitting area with sofas, tables and fireplace as well as outdoor terrace. Helpful staff. A great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc