Stayed at the French Quarter Inn for six nights in April 2005. Because of its location, walking anywhere is easy. We had an extremely large room (#313) with a balcony overlooking the Market, two queen beds, desk, chairs, end table, the fireplace was a plus on chilly mornings, a huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. We loved staying here. Nothing is left out. The staff is exceptional--every one of them. Enjoyed a continental breakfast in the courtyard. There is 24 hour coffee/tea service both in the lobby and on each floor. Wine/cheese reception at 5:00 every evening was so refreshing. During the day, there is lemonade and iced tea available. The cookies and milk at 9:00 p.m. were wonderful. Still warm from the oven. At the end of the day, the beds are turned down, robes put out on the beds and towels replenished. Met some truly nice guests here who would not stay anywhere else upon returning to Charleston, whether it be for business or pleasure. This is definitely our #1 choice in Charleston. Nothing has been overlooked at this wonderful facility. You will not regret staying at this inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc