Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Indigo Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
3,090 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I recently stayed at the French Quarter Inn with my mom during the week of June 29th. This hotel is fantastic. It's located next to City Market (and other shopping) and is two blocks from East Bay Street where there are many restaurants. The room was very clean and comfortable. We particularly loved the coffee and tea service station outside our door every morning. Continental breakfast is an under statement. The buffet breakfast each morning had a variety of choices from Greek yogurt, danishes and cereals to smoked salmon and hard boiled eggs. Iced tea, lavender lemonade and detox water are available throughout the day. Every day the hotel hosts a wine and cheese reception. The staff is very friendly, polite and professional. Brent, Laurie and Hilary are fantastic. If you're going to stay in Charleston, this is the place. I'm already planning to stay here again next June :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Daria4973
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Daria4973,

I hope you are doing well back home in New York! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed all of our many food and beverage amenities as we strive to deliver our guests the very best!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The French quarter inn is a great example of southern hospitality. The rooms were very comfortable and the hotel is in an excellent location ,close to shopping and restaurants ,and right next to Charleston's marketplace. There was an extensive complimentary buffet breakfast and cocktail hour with hors doevres every day in the lobby. The only thing lacking was a gym but the amenities more than made up for it. This hotel is also an excellent value for a property of this quality. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the central staircase are most convenient
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Louis S,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope y'all are doing well back home in the Big Apple!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I visited Charleston again this year and stayed at the French Quarter Inn as we did last year. It was the same superior service, hospitality, accommodations, delicious champagne breakfast, a delightful afternoon cocktail hour and an end to a perfect day with cookies, port and chocolates. To stay in this hotel is like a dream come true! Scott Martindale, Guest and Group Services Manager, is a true Southern gentleman; his charming personality and kindness was most appreciated that our stay at the French Quarter was a relaxing and enjoyable experience during our visit to Charleston. No other hotel can compare to this Inn - walking distance to great restaurants, the City Market and the beautiful mansions surrounding the waterfront. We cannot wait to return to Charleston and the French Quarter Inn next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear 832Ann,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Maryland! On a side note, I just returned from a visit to Annapolis and I found it to be filled with charm! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, on behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Scott says thank you and hello!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Booked last minute, so had to change rooms. The double queen room was roomy, excellent beds and good price at $270. This room has a combination bath tub shower. The second room was a junior king suite. Disappointed to see it was actually the same room, one less window with a pull out couch instead of another bed. The bathroom had no tub, but nice walk in glass shower. The price difference was substantial, room was $455. Not worth the price difference at all and really can't call it a suite. Location is right next to the open air markets. We walked everywhere. Champagne at check in, although it took over 30 minutes to get our bags, we actually left to walk around before they came. They always have light snack and drinks available. Did not take advantage of wine/cheese reception, it was really crowded. No business center, but computer to print boarding passes in lobby, no pool. Tricky to find, when you see Tom Condon's restaurant on corner, turn right and valet is on the left. They have a nice pillow menu. We called at 11pm to ask for one for pull out and he said housekeeping already gone, but then did bring two up. Complementary continental breakfast delivered to room was nice. Good choices and food was good. No restaurant on site, so they have to add these extra touches to compete. We didn't miss one though, so many just steps from the hotel. I don't blame them for not adding one. Turn down service with waters provided. Chocolates as well, but I would suggest they wrap them, not very appetizing looking. Front desk was helpful with maps and dining suggestions. So many little places to stay, would try another next time, but wouldn't mind doing a queen room here again.

Room Tip: Do a double queen instead of junior king suite, not worth price difference.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Curly8

Dear Curly8,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. I am disappointed to read that your second room was not to your expectations; I sincerly apologize for the disappointment. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a terrace room for one night on 07/05/14.
Everything was superb. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are spectacular with everything one would need. The morning breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed it on our terrace overlooking Charleston.We plan on returning whenever in Charleston.

• Stayed: July 2014
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Westw51,

I hope you are well back home in beautiful Advance, and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.