$339
$259
$239
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$207
$169
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$118
Best Western Charleston Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
$297
getaroom.com
  • Pool
3,132 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Service, service, service, and service! One of the best experiences of my travel career. The staff knows you by name, the hotel is clean, plus the added features of breakfast (in room), coffee on every floor, wine, and turn down service, all plus. They found out it was my mother's birthday and brought champagne to the room to celebrate with a note. I will not stay anywhere else when I visit again. They have a loyal guest!

Room Tip: Don't think the balcony is worth the extra dollars in my opinion because the common area is so nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Beth Z,

I hope you are doing well back home in the GREAT state of Texas! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again, and we are delighted we now have a loyal guest!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I love everything with this hotel from the friendly staff to the location to the cleanliness. Over all I can't find a negative. This hotel is amazing. My two favorite thing about this hotel was the cookies in the evening and you can get custom pillows like five foot pillow or snore-no-more. My brothers loved that the hotel has a selection of movies to choice from if there's nothing on tv. There's a lot of thing to do walking distance from the inn like Fort Sumter & Charleston City Market & the Aquarium & Charleston Museum & Waterfront Park.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Ami P,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you are doing well back home in the Charlotte. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Spent the weekend here during the annual Charleston food & wine festival. We loved the comfort of our suite with the exception of no tub (as my wife loves a bath). The folks at the reception desk were wonderful when we arrived around 8pm. The went out of their way to find a dinner reservation for us that night which was tough w the food & wine festival going on. The location Couldn't be any better for exploring historic Charleston. We loved the 5:00 wine & cheese and the breakfast spread was incredible. The room rate was a bit pricey (close to $500) but F&W weekend likely was the cause of that. We had a wonderful stay and would return without hesitation.

Room Tip: We loved our second floor suite

Dear MEMBER23,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Tennessee!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed in Room 301 on the top floor with an outside terrace. The room was impeccable and the service beyond reproach. The room was very large with a large bathroom. Timely making up of the room as well as turn down where they gave you bottled water and a small goody. Room was very clean and although it was in the middle of everything it was quiet at night for a restful sleep on a very comfortable king sized bed.

Very good breakfast served with quiche, cold meats, fruit, yogurt etc. At 5:30 they layed out the wine and crackers etc. and at 8:30 out came the cookies and milk. Also there were always Jelly Bellies and M& M's

Highly recommend

Dear Caribbeancrazy243,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Canada! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. I am delighted you enjoyed the M&Ms and Jelly Belly!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The French Quarter Inn offers terrific accommodations in a terrific location in Charleston – off a side street but still in the heart of the vibrant market scene. Try and book a room with a private balcony which is perfect for enjoying the complimentary gourmet breakfast that they’ll deliver to your room. The comfort of the bed and pillows were exceptional – and if you don’t like them, then order something to your liking from the pillow menu. Valets were also great – always asking whether we needed directions or suggestions. Only two negative things: 1) When we called the day before our arrival to find out if we could possibly get an early check-in, the woman who answered the phone was somewhat rude, stating very firmly “We can’t kick someone out of their room” when we never insinuated that to begin with. She took our mobile phone number and promised that someone would call around noon the day of check-in to alert us as to whether or not they’d be able to accommodate our request. No one called. 2) Upon check-in, we were offered champagne. However, when the check-in paperwork was finished and we were awaiting our bags in the lobby, no one ever followed up on that offer. Our bags came and we proceeded to our room.

Room Tip: Choose one of the suites with a full balcony. Great views of the Charleston market and skyline
1  Thank Gobeach56
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Gobeach56,

I hope you are doing well in beautiful St. Augustine (one of my favorite cities in the US)! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! However, I am deeply disappointed to read that you experienced some service failures during your visit with us, and I assure you these unfortunate occurrences have been researched and resolved promptly; I thank you for informing us of these issues. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!