$319
$229
$220
$209
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
King Charles Inn(Charleston)
$219
$189
Official Website
$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
Best Western Charleston Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$100
3,132 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

This review is a long time coming but better late than never.
My now fiancé booked this hotel for my birthday but little did I know he was working closely with the team planning his proposal to me. From the moment we arrived the all team were AMAZING, the champagne reception and cheese and wine time was also a brilliant touch. My fiancé had booked Tristan's restaurant for my meal and the team ordered in my favourite champagne which they didn't have on their menu...now that's service! We had a beautiful meal and the team surprised us with a birthday plate and a congratulations plate for our engagement (good job I said yes!). Whilst we were at dinner they decorated our stunning suite with rose petals and champagne.
The French Quarter Inn will always hold a special place in my heart so thank you so much! You helped make a special occasion even more special and memorable!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear scouse1986,

I hope y'all are doing well, and I thank you for choosing us to have such a special occasion! Congratulations again, and we wish y'all a long and happy life together! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Jenny at the front desk and Susan our housekeeper were so very kind and helpful. Didn't have to worry about a thing and felt very welcomed. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Charleston.

• Stayed: March 2014
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Abigailsnee,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Myerstown! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. Also, Jenny and Susan say hello!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I travel to Charleston once or twice every year and we try to stay at a different place every time. Our stay at French Quarter Inn may be the last time we try a new place. Our stay was exceptional! We knew we were in for a treat when we drove into the valet drop off. We were greeted warmly and asked our name. I went upstairs to check us in. Another warm welcome from the desk. We were also given a glass of champagne and enjoyed it on their patio. Our room was so nice. We booked for a corner room with a balcony. I would highly recommend. The view wasn't that great but it was nice to overlook the area and the nice weather. We also enjoyed their wine and cheese reception both nights. Very nice spread. We choose to have our breakfast delivered in our room. The quiche was excellent and we had more than enough food. The people were so nice and worth every penny. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (3rd floor) and had a balcony. The balcony is very big. If you want to enjoy breakfast or a drink outside, it's well worth the money.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara J

Dear Barbara J,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Georgia! I am delighted to read that y'all found "your hotel!" On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I stayed here the night of our wedding. The accommodations and service went above and beyond our expectations. The room was huge and we got all the special treatment one would expect in a honeymoon suite. The next morning we enjoyed ourselves on the oversized balcony overlooking Market Street. Overall, the experience was decadent and we would highly suggest others to stay here while in Charleston.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Amy G (Mrs. Gresham!),

I hope you are having a wonderful day and that your travels back to beautiful Virginia were pleasant! I thank you for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The French Quarter Inn is the best hotel in Charleston! I have stayed at four and five star hotels all over the country and the housekeeping staff at this hotel was the best. Their friendliness, promptness, and attention to detail was incredible. I really enjoyed the Lavender Lemonade in the lobby. I really enjoyed sitting out on my terrace overlooking the market. Every award the hotel has earned is deserved.

Room Tip: Room with a Balcony or Terrace
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear travel12335,

I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon back in beautiful Greensboro! I thank you for such high praises, and I am delighted to read that y'all enjoyed your stay so much! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.