Believe everything you've read about the French Quarter Inn. It is THE place to stay in Charleston, and I cannot wait to return. As great as the ammenities are -- breakfast, wine and cheese, cookies and milk -- it's the staff who really make this place special. Everyone we encountered -- Glori, Jenny, Faith, Philip, and the valets -- were polite, professional, and extremely helpful. They gave us some wonderful tips for sites to see in and around the city, and were so kind in many other ways. If you're looking for true southern hospitality. This is where you'll find it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc