I was weary of this hotel because typically, the nicer hotels gouge you for every incidental and with the "complimentary" valet the first thing you experience - I was concerned. Turns out - it was the opposite. Fancy pillow menus, a great breakfast, complimentary tea and lemonade and the best thing - bikes! We find biking to be a great way to explore a city and to have bikes (granted - they weren't the best) available for use is a wonderful value-add! The location is great and the rooms are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc