As a frequent visitor to historic Charleston, I've stayed at several hotels. After checking availability at some of my other favorite places, I thought I'd try the French Quarter Inn. It is conveniently located to the market & all the shopping. I requested an early check-in and found the hotel very accommodating to comply...and had champagne ready upon arrival! The front desk staff were so generous in their referrals and offer to make any needed reservations. Our room was great- spacious, very clean and newly renovated. The bathroom was large and had some of the most plush towels I've ever wrapped myself in. The wine & cheese reception was a wonderful extra and held us over until we had dinner later that evening. Upon returning back to the hotel after dinner, there was a port wine reception and cookies & milk waiting! Not to mention when we returned to our room it had been prepared with turndown service & chocolates! A wonderful continental breakfast (their description) was prepared the next morning that was far greater than any I've ever experienced...mimosas, coffee, tea, juice, amazing croissants, muffins, quiche, fresh fruit, greek yogurt, cereals, etc. My only negative was the soft bed, as I like something very firm, but this was not enough of an issue to deter my decision to stay here again. There is no doubt in my mind that this has become my new Charleston favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc