Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Andrew Pinckney Inn(Charleston)
Indigo Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
3,151 results
All reviewscookies and milkpillow menuglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichehappy hourwithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitality
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Really enjoyed our stay here in October. It is very central so you don't need a car to get around and see all the sights. Very pleasant room (I think it must have been one of the smaller ones as we did not have a balcony or sitting area), spacious bathroom and we particularly enjoyed the daily coffee/refreshments/, wine and cheese in the evening and of course, all those M&M's!

While there obviously is no pool or spacious outdoor areas, there is a pretty little patio for an al-fresco experience.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Jennyx
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Jennyx,

Yes ma'am, October is an amazing time of the year in the Lowcountry! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. I hope all is well back in beautiful San Diego!

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current French Quarter Inn enhancements.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been to this hotel several times over the years, and I was "blown away" this time as the staff and all the little extras made us feel like royalty. Every single person working there was smiling and calling us by NAME (amazing how they remember). The breakfast was amazing (way better than my previous visits) and included within the rate. Our room had a view of Charleston that was worth the price itself. I must admit the bathrooms could use some upgrading now, but after chatting with the very polite Hotel Manager, it sounds like those are being upgraded very soon and they already sound world-class. Simply put, this hotel keeps getting better!! I cannot wait for next fall!

Room Tip: 301 was our room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kristina S

Dear Kristina S,

I hope the beautiful Boulder is treating you well! I visited Boulder for the first time last year and found it to be an amazing town--one of my all-time favorites. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We chose this hotel from trip advisor list of recommended places to stay. What a winner. We thought we were going to be there for 2 nights, but ended up staying 4. The entire staff made us feel as though we were at home....our room was a delight ...again just like home. The service was perfection. We hated to leave and I know that we will return.....we recommend this hotel and grade it a 10.

Room Tip: Every room is different. There are only 50 rooms. We had a room with a king size bed. Some rooms have fireplaces, which we weren't interested in.
4  Thank Susan K

Dear Susan K,

I thank you for the 10 score! Your high praises are much appreciated by our entire team, and on behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

my husband and i spent 4 nites here for our 7th anniversary celebration.
what a treat from AM to PM -- our room was beautiful, the service was impeccable, the food was delicious, and the hospitality unbeatable.

Room Tip: check out sniqueaway.com for deals.
1  Thank vegetarian-girl

Dear vegetarian-girl,

I hope all is well back in beautiful Austin! I was just there for a vacation and it keeps getting better--truly one of the best cities in the US. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We booked the French Quarter Inn based on the great Tripadvisor reviews and they were all 100% accurate. The location in Charleston is unbeatable, you're within walking distance of anything you want to do downtown. The staff was the best I've ever encountered in my travels, every person that I encountered on the staff was cheerful, upbeat and seemed to love their job and their hotel.

We were flying to North Carolina as Sandy was coming in and decided to book a room in Charleston for the first night to be further south. We were so charmed by our experience at the French Quarter Inn that we booked rooms for later in the week as a road trip for ourselves and our guests that were joining us.

My tip for the hotel would be to book rooms 301 or 320, which have terraces nearly as large as the room (we stayed in both of them between our visits). Oh, and the bathrooms are among the largest that I've ever seen in a boutique hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Drew Z,

I hope all is well back in beautiful Louisiana! My team was delighted by your high praises as we do pride ourselves on flawless service. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.