Based on Trip Advisor reviews, my wife and I chose to stay at the French Quarter Inn for our trip to Charleston. The French Quarter Inn is just a fantastic place to stay. Our room was spotless with its own private balcony overlooking the Market Place. The service was outstanding and the staff do everything possible to make you feel welcome and special. We were greeted with a welcome glass of champagne on our arrival and wine and cheese every afternoon. The location couldn't be better, right in downtown Charleston within walking distance of almost everything. It's not cheap, but if you can afford it, don't pass it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc