I'm from Charleston originally, but stayed there last month as we left for a Carnival cruise out of Charleston.
Outstanding location, right across the street from the trolly stop (that hits everywhere you'd want to go), also right beside children's museum. A few blocks from Jestine's and other great resteraunts.
Breakfast was great, but crowded. Pay for parking kinda stunk, but that's common in Charleston. Lot was adjacent to hotel.
It's what you'd expect of a Hampton Inn + a great location. Don't pay $100 for "downtown" location...this is as downtown as you need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn