Glad we were not put off by negative reviews. Stayed in a non smoking room on the second floor and we were very satisfied, not a single complaint. The staff was friendly and efficient. We brought our bikes and they cheerfully stored them and took them out for us repeatedly. The breakfast was excellent with many choices including oatmeal which made me particularly happy. Coffee and tea available all day. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn