We had two rooms next to each other. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and stocked with all typical supplies. Breakfast buffet is hot and fresh and good to fuel up quickly for a day of site seeing. After one day in the room, we returned late in the evening to find the air condition was leaking on the floor - carpet was quite wet. Their staff fixed it the next day while we were out but despite leaving a fan on carpet room smelled dank. Staff was very apologetic and relocated us to up graded room at no charge. Since we had specifically requested side by side rooms, they relocated the other room as well. A sign of a good business is how they handle problems and we were very satisfied with their service. Would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn